Thursday, March 24, 2011

About time I caught up

Well people, I thought it's about time I caught up a little, so much has happened since my last entry, I became very busy with end of year celebrations and my sons school formal.

First off, I got to see Oprah, it was long day and Mum and I spent more time traveling and standing in queues than the time we actually got to see her. We were there for the afternoon show and we were given vouchers for the Colours of "O" diamond necklace.  
I was left feeling it was a little flat, as it was being recorded for television it was not like actually watching her but in saying that I am so glad I got to see her and from what I saw she was as open and inviting to everyone as she appears to be.

I'd also like to let everyone know that Faye won the hamper, she had her very first demo the day before the draw, and was happy and very surprise to receive it in time for her pre-Christmas drinks with her neighbors.

I would also like to shout out a great big THANK YOU to all my wonderful customers throughout the last year who placed me into the TOP 50 sales, not a bad effort considering I only joined Kaszazz in June.  So once again thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I am tagging you to take part in the List of FOURS! Check it out over on my blog:
    http://lynetteskaszazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete